Dr. Rohan Sinha
Dr. Sinha completed MS (General Surgery) from Banaras Hindu University. Subsequently he did MCh (Neurosurgery) from PGIMER, Chandigarh.
Fellowship in Advanced Neurosurgery from Japan. Prior to joining Jaypee Hospital, he was associated with CRH, SMIMS, Gangtok, Sikkim, St. Stephen's Hospital, Delhi
- NSI - Neurosurgical Society of India
- DNA - Delhi Neurological Association
- SKBSSI - Skull Base Surgery Society of India
- ASI - Association of Surgeon of India
- Sr. Consultant, Department of Neurosurgery, Jaypee hospital, Noida
- Dr. Sinha has experience of teaching & training of DNB & postgraduate students. He has several papers papers published in various national and international journals. He has ongoing basic science researches in neuro stem cells and neuroinflammation.
Area Of Interest
Dr. Sinha is experienced in performing a wide variety of vascular neurosurgeries like aneurysm clipping, micro vascular decompression, AVM resection, etc. He is expert in doing surgeries for brain tumors, epilepsies, spinal deformity, neuro and spinal trauma, peripheral nerve surgeries. He has also performed many cranial endoscopic procedures & like to do endoscopic assisted neurosurgery.
Top Neuro & Spine Specialists
Contact Us Now
Contact us for a Free No Obligation Medical Opinion and Estimated cost of treatment for best Spine & Neuro Care from Top doctors in India. Get Medical Opinion